As the first provider of Gigabit Ethernet services in Wales and first to roll out regional Ethernet services in the South West, we understand the importance of network coverage and flexibility.
- Continual investment in our infrastructure - providing you with a broad range of competitively-priced Ethernet solutions
- A range of local/regional/national leased Ethernet point to point layer 2 services provided over National Grid Telecoms MPLS, Native Ethernet and WDM metro Ethernet core networks. This can supplement your own network topologies for E-Line, E-Lan and E-Tree networks
- Extension where necessary over third party access circuits
- All layer 2 services are full duplex and present as 10/100 or 1000BaseT on RJ45 interface or optical interfaces with Base-SX (Multimode) and Base-LX (Singlemode / Short and Long haul). They are also compatible with BT Openreach EAD services but with flexible core bandwidth to provide economic and easily upgradable end to end solutions
National Grid Telecoms operates leased circuits including wide area Ethernet at a minimum of 2 Mbit/s.
- Our DWDM and MPLS optical core network platforms are capable of delivering carrier class Optical and Ethernet services from 10 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s and above
- Flexible bandwidth provisioning on 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit/s ports with standard or resilient options complimented by BT Openreach sub-contract extension services and national connectivity through our alliance partners to industry standards
- Our managed service tails and the management of the necessary services provide a complete “turnkey” end to end solution
- Point to multi-point Ethernet capability
- National/long-distance connectivity
- Port 10/100BaseT Speeds available 2,4,6,8,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 Mbit/s
- Port 1000BaseT Speeds available 100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000 Mbit/s